Hyperlink V1Regular price $1,875.00 Sale price $1,593.75 Save $281.25
The Hyperlink bridges the gap between inflatable and foil kites, it’s as dynamic and engaging to ride as an inflatable combined with the high performance characteristics of a foil.
It excels on all surfaces, with our innovative valve design it can be set up for the water, snow and land, as a Closed Cell or Open Cell kite.
The Hyperlink is a mid aspect ratio design incorporating a minimalist bridle set up, ensuring the kite is user friendly for those taking the leap from inflatable to foil kites.
A true multipurpose foil kite with a new feeling of freedom, the Hyperlink covers almost every aspect of Kiting. Free ride, hydrofoil, boost and float, air style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers!
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release in 4-Line Closed Cell mode. The 5-line Open Cell mode is recommended for Snow or Land use only. The air intake valves MUST be open when using 5-line mode – if the valves are not set open this will compromise the functionality of the Internal Re-ride Release System and could cause to damage to the kite. After releasing the flag out you should check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or - 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Innovative Zip Valve
- 4-line and 5-line Modes
- L.E Profile Reinforcements
- Internal Diagonals and Straps
- High Performance Materials
- Sheathed Dyneema Bridle Lines
- Waterproof Deflation zipper
- Water Drainage Channels
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- Fool proof line connectors
- Two storage bag options