While designing the 718, we started from the wing we recently developed with Balz Muller for his freestyle windsurf pro model.
We took all the good features of that wind-foil wing and made them available for kiting. The result is a very fast foil ideal for free-riders who want a locked-in foil at the top cruising speed.
This model is like a slalom board or Nascar car; it is made to have great acceleration and good drive to give you confidence during long runs.
While testing we found it to be one of the best tow-in foils on the market.
- Best For: Performance
- Suggested For: Freeride
- Level: Intermediate
- Weight: 75 - 85 - 95 > Kg
- Water Surface: Choppy - Glassy
- Wind: Medium
Dimensions and advance specs
- 1 x M101 - Carbon Plate Mast 101
- 1 x FK647 - Fuselage 647
- 1 x W718 - Carbon Front Wing 718
- 1 x S421 - Carbon Stabilizer 421mm
- 2 x Socket head cap Screw M6x20mm and washers
- 3 x Flat Head Screw torx M6x25mm
- 2 x Flat Head Screw torx M6x16mm
- Grease, torx, hex tip
- Base Plate Joint: 90 x 165 mm
- Mast Height: 1010 mm
- Front Wing: 718
- Front Wing Span: 718 mm
- Front Wing Root Chord: 134 mm
- Front Wing Aspect Ratio: 6.95
- Front Wing Surface: 740 cm2
- Stabilizer: 421
- Stabilizer Span: 414 mm
- Stabilizer Root Chord: 61,70 mm
- Stabilizer Aspect Ratio: 7.76
- Stabilizer Surface: 221 cm2