X-Over Helmet VisorRegular price $269.99 Save $-269.99
IN MOLD CONSTRUCTION
>ULTRA LIGHT BUT VERY SHOCK ABSORBENT IN CASE OF IMPACT
INTEGRATED MIRRORED LENS CAT 3
>PERFECT PROTECTION AGAINST WATER SPRAY AND SUN RAYS
>FOR GOOD STREAMLINED AIRFLOW AND EFFECTIVE PROTECTION
HIGHT VISIBILITY COLORS
>FOR BETTER SAFETY
MICRO METRIC FIT SYSTEM
>ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND TO GET THE PERFECT FIT AROUND THE HEAD
The FORWARD WIP X-OVER HELMET WITH VISOR (Crossover helmet) was developed in collaboration with several teams in the America’s Cup, to offer the best protection and meet the requirements of catamaran competitions going at speeds > 30 knots.
The ski helmet standard was chosen because it is much higher than the standard for water helmets.
This helmet will be the perfect choice for foil sailing enthusiasts who would also like to use it in winter up in the mountains.
This may be Forwards most comfortable helmet to date with soft foam padding and cupped neoprene ear covers. It is very light and soft on your head thanks to the molded foam to shell liner and the soft inner padding. It’s also easily to fit thanks to the Forward mini dial fit system that quickly and easily dials the helmet to fit your head.
One size fits all: 55-60cm / 21.5-23.3 inches
– Snow/ski ce 1077b certified helmet – tested & approved
– In mold construction – ultra light but very shock absorbent in case of impact
– Rounded shape and full coverage for 360 degree protection
– High visibility safety band – 300cm2 of the exterior surface in a high visibility color
– Inner thermoformed foam padding- wicks water and dries fast, for comfort and ventilation
– Magnetic attachment loop – for quick release
– Dial to fit sizing system – adjustable headband to get the perfect fit around the head
– Comes with 2 removable ear protectors – compatible with many communication systems
– Comes with 2 sets of foams – including one thicker for a perfect fit on smaller heads